Imperial Beach

Imperial Beach

December 7, 2010

For Grandma

So since Hailey was a C-section they kept us at the hospital for three days. I originally thought I'd be crawling to get out of there, but when it came down to it, knowing my mom was with the boys, it made it really nice to stay there and have some time with just Jeff and Hailey.

Of course they came to visit...

Two crazy boys...
We had fun watching Playhouse Disney which is something fun for the boys since we don't have cable.

Ready to come home!!

First picture at home as a family!

And I took these pictures yesterday for my mom:
Hailey is just as sweet as can be. She sleeps ALLLL the time and rarely cries. Her brothers love on her as much as I'll let them and she's already such a huge part of our family. It's amazing how you can keep loving each child. My heart is so full!!

14 comments:

The Alts Family said...

WOW!!! What a beauty! I'm so happy for you guys. Hope you are feeling well...she's so gorgeous, just like her Momma!

Scott & Annie said...

You should have titled that post "For Grandma/Annie" I've been checking every day. What a GIRL, Sheila! She is so perfect...And you look so great too! It is so fun to see her all dolled up. I'm so glad things are going well. What good brothers!

The Andersons said...

You are making me want another baby. NOT ALLOWED! She is adorable!

Sam and Kat said...

oh my goodness she is precious!!! I'm sure it's going to be soo fun having a little girl in the house now. :)

Natalie said...

I'm so glad we're going home next week! It just kills me to see pictures and not be able to be there. Soon though! Miss and love you guys!

Kari said...

I LOVE her!! She is the sweetest little tiny thing ever!! SO glad we got to come visit last weekend and meet little Hailey! Makes me more excited to have another girl!! :) And I am totally impressed with how well you are doing and recovering! You're amazing! Love you!!

Linda Stacy said...

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR THE CURRENT PICS! She has changed so much already - I'm sure she is smiling because she is so loved. Can't wait to see her soon!
Love mom

Amy Beatty said...

She is the cutest little rose bud ever. I love how adorable the boys look standing in front of her at the hospital - but the sad truth is I'm also looking past them to see your little peach all cozy in her bed. I can't believe how amazing you look in the family photo!!! Crazy girl - you just had a baby. Lucky.

Tami said...

She is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! I'll bet you're on cloud 9! Have fun and enjoy that sweet little baby!!

Amber Brown said...

LOVE the pics of Justin and Jordan with there little sister. She is a doll. I'm glad things are going so well :)

Kristin Jones said...

Super cute, She! Enjoy this time!!!!

Brian and Lori Faulconer said...

Adorable!!! I just love her.

Drea said...

Sheila - congrats on new baby Hailey! She is absolutely beautiful, and what a fun thing to have a new baby girl! I hope you are recovering ok from you c-section. You are in my prayers :) Love u

The King family said...

Sheila,
Congrats on your sweet baby girl! She is adorable.
Love,
The King's