Imperial Beach

Imperial Beach

February 15, 2011

Goodbye Sweet Buick...

Earlier this month we said good bye to our beloved Buick Century...this car has been so good to us...really, the Lord has really blessed us to have had this car last us so long with few major repairs. It was time to say goodbye to the "white car" though. Poor thing had so much wrong with it...power steering fluid leek, broken thermostat, major thermostat leak, broken odometer, bald tires...just to name a few...We'll never forget you trusty old Buick!

5 comments:

Amber Brown said...

wow that car lasted a WHILE. I just remember thinking it was awesome and huge :)

Heidi Miller said...

I for one am happy to see it go . . I remember feeling carsick every time I road in it because it sort of floated across the road like a boat. :) Tehe . .. good memories.

Kristin Jones said...

1. I laughed out loud at the picture of the boys waving at the car.
2. I hate that you have green grass right now!!!!!

Kari said...

bye bye buick! It was time...but totally sucks now that you are a one car family!

Ben & Carly said...

Sheila hello! do you remember me? your family is so beautiful, you look so happy and it makes me happy to see you doing so well!!! my goodness it has been a long time. Casey and her husband just moved back to Utah after living in Sacramento for a few years and Jeremy and his family are in Utah as well..along with my parents. We are in Kentucky for a few more years. How is your family? tell them hello.....and did I already say how beautiful your little kids are, well they are..absolutely darling. it was good to "see" you again!