Imperial Beach

Imperial Beach

February 15, 2011

Hailey's Blessing

Hailey Belle Capell was blessed on February 6th in the Riverbank Ward of the Modesto Stake by her father. We were surrounded by lots of family and it was a really special day. Grandpa Capell and Grandpa Stacy, Uncles Mark, Josh and Eric were all a part of the blessing circle. We missed Uncle Jeff and Uncle Darren who are out of state...love you guys! Hailey's dress was made by Grandma Stacy and it was beautiful on her! The bracelet was also a gift from Gma Stacy. The blanket was specially made by Grandma Capell and all of my kids have been blessed with this blanket. The bow was made from Aunt Natalie and is one of the sweetest little bows don't you agree?? Thanks everyone for coming to share this special day with Hailey!






This picture is a little more REAL if you know what I mean...







7 comments:

Heidi Miller said...

Sheila, sheila, sheila . . . she is so flipping beautiful! I wish I could squeeze her little babyness. So pretty. Your mom did SUCH a good job on the dress.

Heidi Miller said...

P.S. Your hair is soooooo long and pretty! I love it. It makes me want to grow mine back out.

Amber Brown said...

I LOVE the dress and the bow!!! YAY!!! And I'm so glad you guys got to get away for valentines. So fun. Miss you Sheila, you guys look like you are doing great :)

Kari said...

What a fun special day! SO glad we got to be there. And Hailey is the sweetest little thing EVER!! She was just perfect in her beautiful dress from Grandma! Love you!!

Natalie said...

She is just beautiful!! I am SO happy you used that bow :) I secretly hoped you would! Wish we could've been there!

Angela said...

Oh, so sweet! What a little doll you have! I'm so glad you seem to be enjoying every little inch and minute of her! I know the third for me was such a unique experience in the way of enjoying the little moments and snuggling extra close. It sounds like it's much the same with you. I hope I have the same time to do that with #4. We will see... Love you and I'm so glad we could chat last night!

The Cochrans said...

trying not to cry here. baby girls are the best. I miss you alot