Imperial Beach

Imperial Beach

February 7, 2011

Jordan's 3rd Monkey B-day!

Jordan requested a few things for his third birthday. 1) a MONSTER truck 2) a big huge teddy bear 3) a Monkey Cake...so he got my best attempt! Don't laugh, I was really happy with how it turned out! The grandparents took care of request #1 and #2 and he was more than pleased with the results!!








This is how he acted when we started singing to him...what a crack up!








We love you Jordan! You're such a fun well spoken brick of fun! We love that your eyes light up when you smile, that you scowl when you sing "Do you know the muffin man", that you have so much love to give your siblings, and that when you get really excited, you do this funny leg twist dance with your right leg. We love your high pitched squeal that you do when you are excited and that you say your "L"s so clearly. Here's to another year in nursery (those poor other kids) and a great fourth year!!!

7 comments:

Kristin Jones said...

I can't believe he is 3!! What a fun cake...you're awesome, She!

The Riddle Family said...

Happy Birthday Jordan! Nolan misses you!

Nick and Cristina Anderson said...

Awe! Happy birthday Jordan! What a cutie pie!

sherrie said...

what a big boy, your cake turned out great

Natalie said...

We miss Jordy so much. What a sweet little kid.

Amber Brown said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JORDAN!!! Seriously he is so cute, I'm so sure he and harrison would be bffs :) you guys need to come visit DC!! LOVE YOU!!! Oh yeah, and the cake is awesome!

Heidi Miller said...

Okay Okay, I admit it . . . I was laughing out loud from start to finish of this post. The cake . . . SO cute, but it did bring out a giggle in me. LOVE IT! I don't know what it is about Jordan, but I can't help but look at him with his little grin and his hand over his mouth and then picture him doing the leg dance and saying his "Ls" so clearly and singing the muffin man with a scowl.....hahahaha I am still giggling. I think I love him. Will he marry Rebekah?