Imperial Beach

Imperial Beach

February 26, 2011

puppet show

For Jordan's 2nd b-day, Grandma Capell made him a puppet show and we finally got enough puppets and the tension rods to put it to use!!! It hangs in a doorway...






Here's the audience!




Monday night after family night...

Today I was feeling a little under the weather and just wanted to sleep on the couch...since we'd already watched two movies and the boys were getting a little restless, I decided to get them busy doing an art project. I made them little books out of old scrapbook paper, cut up a bunch of shapes, got out some glue and paint and let them have at it!


While the boys did that, Hailey and I hung out on the couch! She's 3 months tomorrow!

10 comments:

Capell said...

way cute!

Kristin Jones said...

What a cute idea!

Angela said...

That door puppet show is awesome! When I'm feeling crafty next I might try and make one myself! =) Hailey is so cute with her pretty blue eyes! I can't wait to see her grow... on your blog of course, but at least I get to see her somewhere.

Amy Beatty said...

Your baby is to die for!!! Such a sweet chub. xoxo

Linda Stacy said...

You are such a good mom! Thanks for the current adorable pics!

Linda Stacy said...

You are such a good mom! Thanks for the adorable pics!

Amber Brown said...

Hailey is so adorable! And I love the scrapbooks and puppet show ideas!

Heidi Miller said...

How did I miss this post?! Dang. I LOVE that puppet show. Alex would looooove to have something like that. How fun! AND I can't believe that you did such an awesome art project for the boys on a day you were feeling sick. The cleanup after something like that is enough to make me not want to do it when I am feeling yucky. You ROCK momma!!! AND, Hailey is so so so pretty! I am with Ang . .. I can't wait to see how she grows. So precious.

The Howards said...

Such a fun idea!! Love it and your girl is darling!! I think she may look like your hubby?? Sorry about the Youtube link. Try this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5vVJiNoc5k&feature=fvst

If that doesn't work, just type in Japanese potty training video on the Youtube sight and its the first one (has a tiger in it). It's pretty funny, so be prepared!!

The Alts Family said...

Hey Lovely Lady...just catchin' up on your blog. Your little Princess is SO beautiful...just like her Momma! You look so happy =) Hope you are well.