Imperial Beach

Imperial Beach

April 27, 2011

Easter Sunday

We had a great Easter morning as a family. The kids got their baskets, we had an egg hunt for the boys in the backyard, went to church, and then had dinner with Jeff's family.














On the way to church...I just couldn't resist!



And word for word, this is how I felt today also...taken directly from one of my best girlfriend's Angela's blog. "Today we've been able to mainly focus on the true meaning of Easter. We had a great day at church. It is so fulfilling to me to be in primary with kids 3 to 11 and see and hear them give answers to what it means to be resurrected, know what a picture of Christ praying in the garden of Gethsemane is, know what will happen to us when we or a loved one dies, raise their scriptures in the air as they proudly sing, "Scripture power! Keeps me safe from sin..." and join with us as adults, leaders and teachers in trying to do our best to renew our cups for the week by feeling of the Spirit and speaking and learning of Christ. And the fact that my children are in the mix means even more. Could there really be a better place to be? Especially on this day? I can't think of one. So I give my testimony that I know my Savior lives, he is no longer dead. And because of this I will live with my family again too. What a blessing!" Thank you Angela, it is EXACTLY how I felt today and feel every week.


And then one last picture of Hailey in her little 49ers cheerleading outfit!!! Thanks Gma Capell! 




7 comments:

Kristin Jones said...

Great family pics. Wish we could take pics outside...jealous!!

Amy said...

My favorite pictures are of you guys on the way to church. What a beautiful family=)

Heidi Miller said...

Where do I begin???? I am loving the looks the boys have when you are trying to get their pictures before church. Love Hailey's CUTE dress! Love love the silliness on the way to church and love love love that you guys all just look so happy to be together.

The Garner Family said...

I love catching up on your blog! Cute pics and fun times. I finally updated mine (just in time for baby #5) Check it out!

Angela said...

Ok, the cheerleading outfit is just too much... She is SO CUTE! I can't take those sweet cheeks and little leggies of that little girl!! =)
I love your family pictures and the little ties of your men!

Kari said...

I just LOVE your cute kiddos!! Great family pics! And Hailey is so CUTE!! I LOVE her Easter dress and big bow! Glad you guys had a good Easter!

Liesl Joy said...

SHEILA!! Your family is just so beautiful!! I really miss you. You look awesome and are such an great Mom! I would love to see you again! I don't know if you've checked out my blog, just follow the link from Heidi's.