Imperial Beach

Imperial Beach

May 18, 2011

Little Missy 5 1/2 months

Hailey is 5 1/2 months old, she's SUCH A GOOD BABY. Honestly, I pray daily thanking Heavenly Father for sending her to us. Jordan was a lot like Hailey, and then he turned one...but that's another story, so I'm sure she'll give us a run for our money someday...but for today, I'm just feeling lucky to have this sweet girl in our family!! We love you Hailey, here are a few updates:
You can roll over from tummy to back, you don't do it all the time though.
You can sit up by yourself but only for about 10 seconds and then you usually fall sideways or backwards.
You LOVE to grab everything...and as difficult as it is if you're sitting on my lap at dinner, it's great when you play with your toys and entertain yourself!! I LOVE that you play with toys now!
You're sleeping great, 12-13 solid hours at night, a good morning nap, and a good afternoon nap.
You make the girliest noises (this all so new to me!) your squeals and giggles are so cute, I just wanna eat you up!
You're getting super social and LOVE LOVE LOVE your big brothers and daddy!




2 comments:

Kristin Jones said...

She's so cute!! So glad you got your little girl!!

Heidi Miller said...

Oh. My. Goodness.......I want to eat her too. She reminds me alot of Jordan in how she looks too...especially in that last picture. What a DARLING little girl. Aren't they SO fun! I can't wait to meet her...someday.