Imperial Beach

Imperial Beach

May 18, 2011

Race For the Cure 2011

One of my favorite traditions between me and my mother is doing Race for the Cure. We've been doing it since Jeff and I moved to Cali and this was our 5th year (I think). We get to Cal Expo in Sac bright and early and run/walk our 5K...walked more than ran this year but that also means we talked more. Then we get all our freebies...and we all know how much I love free stuff ;0) We got lunch at one my favorite places The Olive Garden, and then off to shop shop shop!! I scored some super cute new shoes this year and got the boys some matching clearance ties at The Children's Place, Hailey a swimsuit, a swimsuit cover-up for me, and had just a GREAT TIME with my sweet dear mom. I really look forward to this each year and want to thank Jeff for getting up at the crack of dawn to drive me to Sac and spend the rest of the day with the boys. Oh, and Hailey was SO GREAT all day for us!

1 comment:

Heidi Miller said...

Jealous....SO jealous.