Imperial Beach

Imperial Beach

June 22, 2011

Biggest Loser Part Deux

Well, my computer is gone, some nice guy from Jeff's work is "working on it" trying to de-virus it and find ALL MY PICTURES and DOCUMENTS that are mysteriously gone. So...I probably won't have any cute pics to post for a while...

HOWEVER, I do have some good news!!

8 weeks ago I started another biggest loser competition. Since my last competition, I've had two pregnancies and one baby and well, it was time to get back to my old self again! So honestly, just doing it to get some motivation, I began the journey. Turns out I actually was in the top 2 with a week to go so I pulled out all the stops this past week and actually won my second Biggest Loser Competition!! I lost 19 lbs and feel great, so happy and much healthier. Just in time for summer!!! Sorry no pics, but just look at this post, it's pretty close!

8 comments:

Capell said...

Oh my goodness! I am so excited for you! Congrats!

Heidi Miller said...

YAY SHEILA!!!! YOU SUCK!! No really you are awesome! I am SO proud of you! You need to post a picture!

Kristin Jones said...

I'll say congrats again...but you got my text...you know how I feel. :)

Kari said...

Wahoo!! Sheila you are AMAZING!! I'm so excited for you! So what did you win?

Amy Beatty said...

Awesome!!! way to go!

Amber Brown said...

CONGRATS!!! Heidi was just telling me about your last week to pull out the win...THERE IS NO WAY I COULD EVER DO THAT...EVER! You amaze me :)

nick said...

YAY! You sexy girl you!!

nick said...

Oh my gosh, this is Cristina... Sorry!