Imperial Beach

Imperial Beach

July 7, 2011

7 Years!!!!

Jeff was in charge of our Anniversary this year and as much as I love surprises, I also have a hard time not knowing what to plan for. Once again though, Jeff did not disappoint and he planned a weekend in the crazy city of San Francisco!! We took Hailey since it was two nights and that's a little long for her to go without mamma. She was an angel the whole time and really loved all the two-on-one attention she got. On our way to Fisherman's Warf, Lombard Street!
Then to Ghirardelli Square...

We walked to the beach and hung out here for a bit...


Then out to see the different boats on the piers.

It was really chilly so we HAD to buy Hailey this adorable hat!!! SO. CUTE.
Could not pass up the clam chowder in a bread bowl...twice actually!!




Alcatraz in the background...


We stayed at the Nob Hill Hotel on Hyde and it was a great location by Union Square and not too far from the warf. The city really stresses me out, I'm just a country girl I guess...so it's a good thing Jeff's really comfortable with driving, parking, and walking there. He calms me down and makes me feel so safe, I love it.


The ghetto elevator...this thing was ancient...
Kissing on the Trolley Car!
We got some fresh crab right off the platform...that was a new experience...

And then off to ice cream!! Hailey drove.

Here's the stop...Swensen's! Actually it would have been, if they'd have taken a card! Note to self, bring lots of cash to the city next time, NO ONE takes credit cards!!!! LOL They actually MADE our ice cream and then we couldn't pay them and had to just walk out!! HOW SAD!
It's okay though, b/c the Godiva Chocolate Cheesecake and Mango something that Jeff got was WAAAAAAAAAAAAY better than ice cream!!! MMMMMMMMMMMMM Cheesecake Factory!!
Thanks to Glade and Sherry for watching the boys, and to the love of my life for planning such an amazing 7th Anniversary!! Each year I'm with you I feel closer and closer to my Heavenly Father and I fall deeper and deeper in love with you. You are everything to me, my perfect fit. Thanks for choosing me!!!
P.S.
We put Jordan down for a nap before we left at G&G Capells...I guess this is how they found him when they went to check on him...don't even ask!!

2 comments:

Kristin Jones said...

I can't believe it has been 7 years...congrats!! What a fun couple of days.

Heidi Miller said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! That last picture is seriously funny! HA! I didn't think your parents were old enough to have to use one of those yet though? ;P Okay, AND your anniversary looked SO fun! I love that you guys went and did so much even with baby Hailey.