Imperial Beach

Imperial Beach

July 21, 2011

Edible finger paints

We've done this before, and it's always a hit...when I can't think of something better than TV, I bust out the vanilla pudding and food coloring and let them go at it. Plus, then you've got snack time out of the way too!! (I think I got lunch covered today as well with how much these boys ate!)

Mix up the pudding...

I do realize that licking the beater pictures are only cute with little kids, but I had to show you Justin's shiner from Tag your it...

Spoon it into your individual egg carton...
Paint your picture!! WAIT, eat some more pudding...



THEN paint your picture!!
Here's what Hailey did while the boys were busy painting away...
She's a really good self-entertainer, I feel so blessed. She's a really good girl.



4 comments:

Amber Brown said...

YUM! We are so doing that--such a fun idea :) And I can't get over how cute hailey's little red toes are--you are obviously milking this "I have a girl" thing..and for good reason!!! Can't wait to do the same thing!!!

Kristin Jones said...

You're such a fun mom!! Love Justin's apron! :)

Heidi Miller said...

SUCH a good idea! I am SO doing that this week. I also noticed Hailey's red toes....and forgot to comment that you even had bows in her hair when CAMPING?! WHAT?! Does she sleep in them too? ;) So cute. Poor Kaitlyn has probably had like 3 bows in her hair...ever. :)

Danny Janessa, and Allan said...

The last pictue of justin and the pretty apron and his shinner that looks like make up is priceless!