Imperial Beach

Imperial Beach

July 12, 2012

Riding the Horses at Uncle Jim's
























It's nothing new that my kids are obsessed with horses.  Justin and Jordan both love them, mostly Justin, but Jordan really enjoys them as well.  We found out today that Hailey is no different.  She whined THE. WHOLE. TIME. until she was sittin' pretty on the horse with Justin.  Then it was all business, she was so serious and kept looking at me like, "Awe yeah mom" tight liped smile, head nod and all.  Hahahaaa, it was great.  Uncle Jim was great, he let the kids feed the horses, brush them, saddle them up and ride.  Jeff was working, so I got my fair share of exercise.  I think I walked about 15 laps around that arena (now mind you it was 100 degrees) and I am just 3 weeks from delivery!!  Oh yeah, and I was NOT in my cowgirl attire...flip flops do not mix well with horses...I'll keep that in mind for next time. ;-)

No comments: