Imperial Beach

Imperial Beach

August 4, 2012

Jared Alan Capell is HERE!

Announcing Jared Alan Capell
Born July 31st, 2012
1:34 pm 
7 lbs 10 oz



 Here's a few from when the kids met Jared for the first time.



These pictures are Days 2 and 3 in the hospital and coming home.  Jared is eating, sleeping and pooping like a crazy man and we just love him so much!!


 Justin is Mister Responsible lately, especially when it comes to Jared.  I think he grew up by another couple of years and is taking on the big brother roll like a champ.  He is such a great helper.
 Hailey was HILARIOUS the second time coming back to see him.  Wayyyyy better than the first time (no hitting this time ;))) and she really wanted to hold him.  Then once she was holding him, her face was just cracking me up! She would NOT look at him and just had this funny little smile the whole time.  It was really funny.

 Jordan is OFFICIALLY Jared's "Special Helper" and so he is really loving getting to hold Jared and kiss him and usually tries to nuzzle noses with Jared until he gets caught.  It's so funny how each kid is reacting to our new little brother. 






 Coming home...FINALLY!!  I didn't know if they were going to let me go home on Friday or not.  I got a spinal headache and it was horrible.  Thursday night Jeff and the Elders came and gave me a blessing and I swear, by the morning on Friday I was feeling great.  Well, after being up for a couple of hours, I started to feel horrible again and was really frustrated.  I didn't know what was going to happen and was just really wanting to come home, but I was feeling so bad, I probably needed to stay and get better.  By the afternoon, the dr. finally came and told me I would get better, to keep lying down, drink some caffeine and rest and I could go home!  WAHOO! So here's our little man in the same outfit Justin and Jordan came home in.






A family of SIX!!


7 comments:

Kristin said...

Congratulations Sheila! He is just precious and I am just so thrilled to see your adorable family grow! I miss you guys so much and wish you the best with your transition to four! Welcome to the club! Love ya!

Kristin Jones said...

I love these!!! Jared is so cute and mini. I'll try and call you this week.

Capell said...

Congrats Shelia! Love all the pictures!

Kelsi said...

He is just the cutest! I love your family so much and I can't wait to meet this little guy!

Heidi Miller said...

Sheila!! He is so freaking precious. I love his name. I LOVE to hear about Mr. Responsible! Just like Alex with Benjamin. Seriously, he was crying the other night while I was trying to bathe the other kids and Alex tore into his pjs faster than I have ever seen so that he could sprint down, grab a pacifier and comfort his brother...I didn't even ask him. He is so good with him. WHY does he have to go to school?! :) Rebekah is so much like Jordan. She is ALWAYS nuzzling noses with Benjamin . Always. :) And Hailey....how freakin cute is she?! Love her. We need to talk on the phone! Love you!

Carolyn said...

Congratulations! We are so happy for you! Glad he is here and safe!

Angela said...

Sheila! I'm so glad to finally get on here and read about Jared's entrance into the world! He is so sweet and cute. It ALMOST makes me want another! Not quite though... haha! Now you guys are one of those families where people wonder if the kids are ever going to start coming out of the car! 6!! I hope you guys enjoy ever second of his little tiny days! Love you!