Imperial Beach

Imperial Beach

November 7, 2012

GIANTS SWEEP THE TIGERS!!

 After Hailey's nap on Sunday she found my shoes and just loves to clank them all over the kitchen! She's actually pretty good in them.  I think she was running at one point after a ball without falling...impressive!


 So here we are after the game!! Giant's are number ONE! World Champions!  Jeff and I wore these shirts during every game and I didn't have mine on for the first few innings of the last game.  I decided I'd better go get it on once the Tigers went up 2-1 and sure enough, the minute (literally) that I put it on, I could hear cheers downstairs, Buster Posey came through again to give us the lead 3-2!!  Woot woot! I'm expecting my check sometime next week :0) 
 And here's because they have done it TWICE in three years!! Yeah!
 We busted out the bubbly in our Giants cups of course!

No comments: