Imperial Beach

Imperial Beach

May 29, 2013

Happy Easter!!

Easter this year started off with an Easter Egg Hunt for Family Home Evening.  It was a lot of fun just in our little backyard and the kids had a blast.





Then we went to Grandma and Grandpa Stacy's house to celebrate Easter.  We went on Saturday and Sunday and had a great time playing pickle and enjoying the beautiful weather.











Easter morning...my picture taking skills do not help with making these kids look cute when they first wake up...hahahahaa




And here we are all ready for church!!
 

 After church we got the food ready and Grandpa Hobbs and Estella along with Mark and Kari came with their family for dinner.








 These pictures are actually from Lilly's birthday, but I just have to say how much I love my mother!!


1 comment:

Betsy Lutz said...

Wow. You both look the same as you did...14 (holy crap) years ago, just like I remember you!