Imperial Beach

Imperial Beach

August 3, 2013

9 Years Married to my Love!










 We rode our bikes over to Heidi's for some breakfast and it was delish!  While we were waiting for our food we kept ourselves busy :)







 Went for a walk on the beach at sunset at our private beach :)








 Here's our sweet place Jeff got us. $100 bucks for 2 nights out the door!  Highlights were the free breakfast out on the covered patio by the waterfall watching the birds and squirrels. 
 The best way to see Tahoe is on a bike. period.

 Fallen Leaf Lake's Lily waterfall is a must see every time we go!





 And for the first time we actually walked down to Fallen Leaf Lake.  BEAUTIFUL!

 And here's my handsome love, always doing "guy stuff" making sure our windshield is sparkly! LOVE YOU JEFF!!

I love you with all my heart Jeffery Glade Capell!! It's been a wonderful 8...I mean 9 years with you.  I love how much fun I always have with you and I love that you love me so much.  You are a wonderful husband and I'm so lucky you are MINE!!!!!

And here is what the kids were doing at Grandma and Grandpa Capell's! Thanks for watching the kids we love you!!





1 comment:

Kristin Jones said...

Happy anniversary you crazy kids!! Congrats!