Imperial Beach

Imperial Beach

June 4, 2014

Take Me Out To The Ball Game...

 Yes, our baseball obsessed son had a baseball obsessed birthday party with his friends.  My procrastination paid off and I put it all together in about a day.  I do well under pressure :) Thank heavens for the internet and other people's cute ideas that I just copy.  Justin absolutely loved it all and I was really happy with how it turned out too.






 Goodie bags were packed with baseball cards, an autographed ball from Justin saying Thanks for coming, big league chew, and some other stuff I can't remember now.
 Stupid Target had every other ball pinata except for a baseball...so I made my own Giants baseball pinata out of a basketball.  He never even knew it!
 Hot dogs for lunch
 Spin around the baseball bat relay race


 Big League Chew bubble blowing contest


 PRESENTS!!!

 A new bat from Daddy specially wrapped in Giants socks hahahahaaa

 Baseball cards...his newest collection is getting bigger!

 A brand new Giants pro fit hat from Abby and Livi Florence.


 Ending the day with a friendly ball game in the court

No comments: