Imperial Beach

Imperial Beach

February 10, 2016

Daddy's Little Princess







Jeff took Hailey on a date to the movie theater to see the new Cinderella.  He bought her a new special princess dress for the occasion.  She was in little girl princess heaven.  She had her purse all packed up with snacks and sodas for the two of them.  She really is her daddy's little princess.   In other news...I'm 3 1/2 months along with this little baby!  I've felt awful, I've thrown up more with this pregnancy than with any other and I'm always exhausted.  I finally told my Dr. once I was through with the first trimester that I need something.  He prescribed me some anti-nauesea medication called Zofran and it has CHANGED MY LIFE!!  It's amazing.  I actually have energy and feel so good.  This picture is April 4, 2015.  Baby #6 here we goooooooo!

No comments: