Imperial Beach

Imperial Beach

February 18, 2016

ELEVEN YEARS...


I cannot believe that in only 11 years we have done so much together.  I know so often people say, time goes quickly...but I feel like I think about all that Jeff and I have done together in 11 years and it blows my mind!  We've lived in 6 different homes, two of which we have "owned", had 5 kids together with one on the way, graduated from college, graduated from grad school, worked three "real" jobs, and have built and amazing life together.  We have grown closer together, closer to our Savior, become better parents, worse housekeepers, better cooks, better planners, worse nappers, better friends, and are both much hotter!!  We really have accomplished a lot together and I am so happy to have Jeff as my best friend and partner in this life.  My life is wonderful.

No comments: